Monday 19 July 2010

Earlier on in the month, I asked for some more drama in my life. I got so used to my hectic life back in December that when everything calmed down and went back to normality, it became boring. I got fed up of a normal routine.
That drama I've asked for, has returned. I was so obsessed with not having a boring life that I forgot the drama was what caused me not only to be diagnosed with severe depression, but it also caused me to be so mentally unstable I couldn't do my job and ended up being signed off sick. Today, I finally go back to work after 6 months. Yesterday, the shit hit the fans and the drama I had hoped for so badly, returned.
My whole World's been turned upside down, just like I wished for; only now, I'm kicking myself. This isn't what I want, it's like déjà vu. December's repeating itself all over again identically; which means, I know what's going to happen next and I don't like the sounds of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment